You must have heard about CPA marketing and how you can earn commission by promoting offers online through social media, blogs and forums and other traffic sources.
Well, CPA marketing is a lucrative online business idea for people who are new to online marketing and it is one of the best ways of earning passive income online. Its other benefits include the flexibility of working from home, it requires no capital and physical outlet which means you can make money from the corners of your room.
In this article, I’ll be sharing what CPA marketing is, how to get started and other important information to keep you on track.
What is CPA marketing?
CPA is an abbreviation of “cost per action”, this form of marketing is one where you get paid a commission for an affiliate product when a specific action is done. These specific actions could range from any action like watching a video, filling out a form or making a purchase.
Is CPA marketing the same as Affiliate marketing?
No, CPA marketing is not the same as affiliate marketing. You don’t have to sell a product in order to earn a commission with CPA marketing, while Affiliate marketing deals with getting a commission on each sale you make on a specific affiliate product.
How much can I make from CPA marketing?
The amount of money you can earn completely depends on the offer. These offers may earn you about $50 to $0.40 per lead.
You might have heard about people making thousands of bucks overnight but here is the secret ingredient; they put more effort into their marketing strategies. You can make as much as $1,000 in a day with the right strategy.
The key to earning that amount of commission with CPA marketing is getting a lot of traffic to your offer.
How does it work?
Before we dive into the basics, it is important to know a few terminologies on how it works and who is involved
- The affiliate or publisher: This is the person promoting a product in order to drive traffic to the eCommerce website and convert leads into sales.
- Advertiser: The owner of the promoted affiliate product is referred to as the advertiser. He partners with affiliates to generate website traffic, increase sales, and boost conversion.
- CPA network: This is the platform where the advertiser and affiliate connect or meet
For instance, Jumia is an eCommerce website that sells a lot of items ranging from household items to office equipment and more. she desires to make more sales and boost conversion, so she consulted “Tommy adds” a CPA network that can connect her to the affiliate.
Meanwhile, Ms Lizzy runs a food blog and youtube channel that educates her audience on healthy cooking lifestyles. If Ms Lizzy applied for the CPA network at Tommy adds, she becomes an affiliate/ publisher and she stands a very good chance of earning a commission whenever she refers her audience to the advertiser’s eCommerce website.
Step by step guide: How to start CPA Affiliate marketing this year
Below is a guide to get you started with CPA affiliate marketing
- Start a blog: blogging is one of the first steps in starting CPA marketing, it allows you to connect with your targeted audience and allows you to recommend the offer you’re promoting.
- Drive traffic to your website: CPA marketing is more profitable when you have a lot of traffic on your website. The best way of generating free traffic to your website is by optimizing your blog content for search engines which will make it appear on the first page of the google search engine.
- Focus on a niche: When you consistently create content around a specific niche, it will be easier to gain authority in the niche and people will trust your recommendation more than a generalist who focuses on all niches.
- Find an offer: once you’ve gained authority in your niche and your website is generating enough traffic, start looking for products to recommend to your audience and create beneficial content around it. However, make your research before recommending offers, if you’re sceptical about a product, look up online reviews for better clarification.
- Join the CPA network: Finally, you are to join a reliable CPA network after you’ve made a research on their offers.
SUGGESTED FOR YOU – The CPA Secret Code
Which CPA Affiliates network should I join?
In this section, I will be giving you major CPA affiliate networks where you can make good money.
There you have it! Everything you need to know about CPA affiliate marketing and major affiliate networks to get you earning some cool cash.
If this was really helpful, you should definitely subscribe to get my latest tips and free resources delivered straight to your email and yes, it’s FREE.
See you on the other side, CHEERS!
Subscribe to my newsletter!
Get Help to Launch a Successful Business!
Hi, my name is Giftie and I want to help you Launch a Successful Business.
Having done a number of online businesses with a major focus on marketing, I have earned 6 Figures repeatedly for myself and even more for my clients; I can boast of the fact that this is your best bet for a successful business this year!
I’ll personally coach you on Business and Marketing and help you build the sustainable career you deserve.
Join my FREE mailing list and get insider tips on how to start your journey.